Here's everything that happened this week at the NIL Store!
The Indiana NIL Store Soft Launch
That means things are coming into place for the official launch of the Indiana NIL Store site, where Hoosier fans will be able to access merch for all of their favorite athletes.
The soft launch coincided with the official signing announcement of Jalen Hood-Schifino, who enters Indiana this fall as a 5-star recruit.
Mac Crone Joins the Pod
Alabama soccer goalkeeper Mac Crone joined the podcast and gave great insight on her long career as a college athlete.
Crone began her collegiate career in 2017 and has seen firsthand the many changes in the college landscape, most notably the advent of NIL and the transfer portal.
Is NIL ruining college athletics?— The NIL Store (@nil_store) July 11, 2022
That & more in the latest NIL Show podcast featuring @mac_soccer1 of Alabama!
Listen anywhere you get your podcasts or watch here: https://t.co/mMrLRqXp0b pic.twitter.com/5Ev9Gq6Nnk
A handful of merch drops were unveiled this week:
- Utah State's Steven Ashworth debuted his first drop
- Softball stars and childhood teammates Mack Leonard (Florida State) and Morgan Day (Oklahoma State) teamed up for an "Illinois Made" drop
- Illinois basketball's Dain Dainja unveiled his first drop
- Illinois basketball's Brandon Lieb debuted his locker room in the Illini Store
Also Seen on Campus Ink
- Campus Ink announced its first NIL golf outing to support Illinois athletes
- The Campus Ink tiktok account is en fuego!