Here's everything that happened this week at the NIL Store!
NIL Show Podcast Episode 2
The NIL Show podcast continued on Monday with Episode 2 featuring the introduction of Sean Ellenby, who joined the team in May as the NIL Store's manager of marketing and communications.
Sean spent the last 10 years in college athletics as a PR man for multiple sports, including the four seasons with Maryland men's basketball.
He gives some amazing insight into the daily lives of college athletes and the stressors and distractions they face on a daily basis.
We dropped a ton of new merch this week, spanning the country from North Dakota State, to Virginia Tech, Oklahoma State, Alabama and Illinois!
- Morgan Day - Oklahoma State. Be sure to check out Morgan in the NCAA Softball Super Regional tonight!
- Eli Mostaert - North Dakota State. The leading returning sacker for the defending National Champs!
- Kennedy Collins - Illinois Volleyball. The KC Collection.
- Mac Crone - Alabama Soccer. A shirt for all the female goalkeepers.
- Mackenzie Lawter - Virginia Tech softball. New shirsey alert!
Big Week Ahead
We are looking forward to some major happenings in the NIL Store office next week!
We'll have major news about a new partner around the country.
And additionally, we welcome our Class of 22 Summer Interns to Chicago. Stay tuned for quality content ahead and, hopefully, lots of TikToks!
Also Seen on Campus Ink
- Hear from Broc Anthony, who works daily with student-athletes to ideate and create merchandise!
- THINK Campus Ink - check out this blog for the long list of services Campus Ink provides its clients